Dernier key feature
A device for you to take care of the visual health of all your patients.
- Eye Refract binocular dynamic measurement, working with clear vision instead of blurred.
- Small adjustment by means of a few questions in order to find the patient’s comfort zone.
- Identification of the patient’s aberrometric values
- Perfect Visual Acuity for your patient in less than 3 minutes
Essential for refractive surgeons
- Accuracy and repeatability twice as high even in cases of strong ametropia
- Non operator dependant
- More physiological (Dynamic Binocular Rx), avoids a high amount of subjectivity
- More precise (aberrometry more accurate on the cylinder axis)
- Finer, more repeatable, more reliable, more accurate, and more constant results for the surgeon, resulting in total patient satisfaction
Comfort for your patients
- Easier for the patient to understand
- Ask your patient fewer questions compared to a standard refraction
- The patient is asked to compare with clear vision and not with blurry vision as would be the case with traditional RX
- Subjective answers from the patient and thereby the uncertainty of results are minimized.
- The patient is not skeptical and feels comfortable with his/her new correction.
- Less variability in the patient’s answers
- Easier interpretation for the eye care professional
Dedicated time for a deep discussion with your patients
- With Eye Refract, the complete refraction takes you less than 3 minutes
- Drastic reduction of waiting time and ultimate efficiency for your practice
- Dedicate more time for other diagnostics
- Inform patients about their vision