• Optical components are flush-mounted on a cast aluminum frame, eliminating misalignment and making the instrument shock-resistant.
• The BETA200 S LED has virtually unlimited hours of working life (up to 100,000 hours).
• No need to ever replace bulbs.
• Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
• The BETA200 S Ophthalmoscope accommodates higher refractive errors with a 28 single lenses Rekoss Disc and features a 74 single step design on a non-continuous wheel, avoiding extreme diopter jumps (-36D to +38D) .
• No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window– eliminates distractions.
• Precise one-hand control of the instrument.
• Suitable for large as well as small or undilated pupils.
• Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.